Monday, January 18

Birthday Zara


I know its long overdue but this post is too important to skip. Its about our beloved Zara's 2nd birthday celebration. It was held on the 9th of January, a Saturday. Her real birthday was on the 5th. We try to make a point to celebrate every birthday the kids have to appreciate whats really important in life....
THE CAKE!!!! ... not entirely. The real appreciation (syukur ya Ilahi) on our part is the happiness of family.

We tried to invite all the family members and close friends but most couldnt make it but those who did I hope had a great time and ate joyfully. Thanks for coming Mama, Din, Awie, Aishah, Afiq, Tila, Wawa, Kak Yan, Jaja, Nana, Man, Haziq, Ritique, Sogesh, Loges, Shafiq, Faz, Bo, Aza, Wafi, Fadli, Shahrul, Su and Shania. Happy to see a lot of people coming to share our happiness. Glad ramai yang sayangkan Zara.

As a husband, menantu and majikan yang tersayang, I have to say that the food was great. It was particularly good because it was cooked with love by all the great women in Zara's life. We had nasi lemak and mee hoon soup. Anybody who tasted the sambal and cili kicap knows what I am talking about. You wont really forget easily the taste. Everybody was whistling while eating.. you know the after sound of eating something really spicy. But I think I topped everybody's cooking with my special birthday cheesecake. I made it with the very special "Secret Recipe".

Apart from talking and catching up, I tried to expend my FOC MLM of monopoly cards to the newbies while having the usual rounds with the regulars. The novices caught on fast due to it being so addictive and amazingly simple and strategic playing style. Those who havent tried it should go to the nearest Toys R Us or MPH to get the RM20 deck. I guarantee you it will be hours and hours of fun. From professors to datins can attest to this. I kid you not cause their kids (my friends) losses all the time to them....

dah melalut ke monopoly card deal lakk..

ok ok.. So I end this entry saying thank you for those who came. Zara also says thank you for the lovely gifts.

No comments: