Sunday, October 10

My new version of 'Pelita'

"Pelita malam ni kul 9.42pm jom!!!"

I used to love getting this sms. It means a good night out with friends to discuss whatever mundane things in our lives. We used to have this 'board meeting' at Pelita seksyen 9 Shah Alam with the same culprits. Typically once a week. I liked it a lot cause it can be therapeutic and we share thoughts and insights on what we are going through. More heads are better than one kinda thing.

The other day the same mates gave me an SMS and FB message kinda inviting me to the usual 'pelita' session. Made me jeles in a way. So instead I went to Brunetti's. Its a pretty famous cafe in Lygon St. Lots and lots of cakes and fantastic drinks. Heres a few pics. Check it out.So now instead of "Jom pelita" I will go "Jom Brunetti's". LAYANNN!!

1 comment:

Shahrul said...

Fuiyooo layan gilerr ah..takpa lepas ni SMS aku hanya akan berbunyi Brunetti's (tapi still gi pelita gak kat sini sbb sini takde brunetti's)..

Layan gile minuman dia..satu tu boleh lah beli dalam 5 Horlick O Ais..haha..

You forgot to mention another thing we share during times at pelita..the stress and tension-ness, competitiveness, concentrating to achieve at lease ONE win supaya tak jadi lubuk...

Sebab at the end of the night 'Amru akan summarize siapa menang berapa and kalah...haha