Sunday, May 8

Blogspot xx-NO GO-xx on iPad



Having this crappy problem with blogspot.. Apparently I can't type thru blogspot compose mode in iPad2 but only in HTML which makes it a whole lot harder. Ironically you wouldn't have the same problem with iPhones. Typing on iPad is painful enough, I couldn't imagine blogging on iPhones. After some researching the problem occurs cause google (blogspot owners) hasn't tweaked it's comp ability arrangement. It worries me cause iPad has been in the market for over a year now but googles seems not to be doing anything soon. There are apps out there such as blogpress which cost 3 bucks to support our blogging but it's just not good enough especiall when pics and movies are involved. Anyways being the cheap s.o.b. I am I refuse to pay for something I think should be free. Henceforth I'm trying wordpress instead. They have a f.o.c. App that seems to be user friendly enough especially thru the ipad2 Let's see how it goes..

Ps.. Yes I jakun sebab baru dapat ipad2 and trying to change my cyber world adapting to it. My ipad2 is necessary cause my household counterparts are hogging the house iMac. Excuses excuses

Ps part2..... Thinking back I shouldnt give excuses it's my moneyy what!!! So say me before paying the credit card bills.

2 comments:

dyanna said...

Hey there,

I'm having the same problem too with publishing blogger posts using the Ipad. Still contemplating on whether i should fork out $2-3 for blogger compatible app. Same goes other google owned services like Picasa web :(

There is however another way to do this.. Jailbreak it. Not going there soon either.

dyanna said...

Hello there,

I'm having the same problem too. It's the same with other Google owned services, like Picasa web albums. It's a pain trying to post a long entry with pictures on Blogger using the ipad :(

I'm still contemplating whether i should fork out $2-3 for blogger compatible apps , or wait for it to go on sale, or jailbreak this device.