Saturday, January 7

Cafe Zazamazu


Salute
Coffee with cupcake
Monster maker
Making coffee with the new espresso machine
We recently redeemed our credit card point and treated ourselves with the Breville espresso machine. I love it very much and thought it was a great idea. The misses love the fact that she gets a the fresh made coffee with love whenever she wants (yup.. takde initiative nak belajar... nak order je tahu).

Not trying to sound like Melburnian snobs, but we really do love our coffee and some cafes aren't good enough. Although I'm still learning to make the perfect cup of coffee, i'd rather make it myself than pay $4-5 for somebody else to mess it up.

It takes a lot of trial and error especially with the coffee beans and milk choices vs. the flavours you want. Skill and understanding of the coffee making process is fascinating to me. It takes a while to learn but I'm enjoying it. The misses even enrolled me in a barista short course. Haven't gone to it yet but I'm getting her hint. She keeps complaining that my coffee is too weak.

So here's to life long affair to coffee addiction.... Salute!!

No comments: