Thursday, April 5

Milan on barca awarded penalty

After the game Ibrahimovic told Viasat Fotboll: "We got back to 1-1 and then we saw a penalty decision given against us that I cannot understand. The ball was not in play, but he whistled. It was an odd decision, a strange decision. It ruined the game.

"They don't need to be given favours. We're talking about the best team in the world. I'm starting to understand Mourinho's reaction every time he comes here. I've been through it myself now. I understand more and more."

Nesta, meanwhile, accepted that
he had pulled Busquets' shirt but claimed he was fouled by Carles Puyol at the same time.

"I pulled Busquets a bit, but I was being blocked from behind by Puyol," Nesta told Sky Sport Italia. "It was a foul on me as well. At least from what I saw on the pitch, the referee awarded the foul before the ball was in play.


Above are quotes from nesta and ibra. The later used to wear the barca shirt and won trophies.

On the nesta penalty i think it should just been a retAke on the corner cause both them were fouling each other.

Funny barca always get a big controversial decision during the most critical times


No comments: