Friday, April 13

Sarcastically funny, pathetic and ultimately sad



This is soooo pathetic and sad at the same time. Read in an article that a comic is being circulated among school teachers which have these kind of pics . Guess election is near but it does seem a little desperate by whoever that did this. It might be even a back door strategy to do damages. I don't know, the dark arts of politics is something I would not want to explore. But one thing for sure, the creator must have a very low opinion on the level of intelligence of its targeted audience. 

To sum up what I think of this cartoon can be told by a joke I read about Rajnikhant by a serious fanatic/crazy fan:

"When Rajnikhant does push ups... he doesn't go up 
but the earth goes down!!!!"



I pray we will not come to that

No comments: