Wednesday, March 11

Embarrassed/humilated with Real Madrid


Last night was the thrashing 4-0 (5-0 aggregate) Liverpool against Real Madrid. ‘Ma-tha-cun‘ (curi dari slumdog millionare) was among the words coming out from my mouth. A lot of other ‘very stern descriptive’ words but maz will disapprove and just edited it out if i wrote it here. Thats how distasteful i felt. Really pissed me off watching the game. How i would really like to light up a fire cracker up Robben’s a*se right now. A few others too while we’re at it. (Heinze, Sneijder)


AAAHHHHHHHH MATHACUNNNNNN... its been half a day already.. but the ache in my heart is still there. I think its gonna be there a while (my dear Liverpool friends will make sure... YNWA [you’ll never walk alone] lah konon). Still thinking how ugly and stupid Madrid played. I keep running in my mind some of the bad passes, awful goal attempts and how Madrid conceded. Makes me sick.. literally. Then mula lah... comparing to the galactico days.. telling if the ‘zidanes’ are playing it’ll be different. Start hating the management, politics and instability in Real Madrid... etc. etc.. semua lah salah.. raul and casillas je betul.. the only ones i still love and like. Yang lain pergi langgar lorry lagi bagus.


Yes.. i am very ‘EMO’ about football. Everybody close to me knows this and uses it against me. Its just that my passion in football (cant really describe it) helped me during some of the rough patches in my life, especially watching Zidane (the best player who ever played the game.. sc*ew everybody who disagrees.) The picture above is the goal that he scored during the champions league final against leverkusen. That goal (again best goal ever... sc*ew everybody who disagrees) made me ecstatic for a long time (at least a couple of years). When i’m focused on football (ups and downs), other problems seems not that important at the time.


My maz is an unwilling witness/onlooker/bystander to my football passion. Certain days she’ll just catch me smiling for no apparent reason (during lunch, waking up or just daydreaming) and knowing me she knows that im thinking of real madrid or zidane in particular. At first it was just silly getting caught daydreaming but after a while i couldnt be bothered. I’d rather look silly and be myself (crazy zidane [madrid] fan). Its been a couple of years i havent been like that and i DEARLY miss how it feels. I JUST MISS WATCHING ZIDANE PLAY. i need a ‘zidane’ to follow and fall in love.. tried looking at ribery and kaka... but not there yet. Messi looks promising but dia Barca... geli.


As for Real Madrid, bring back the galactico days. Bring back Perez.. he said Zidane is coming with.. as an adviser and youth coach. Rebuild and follow through the plans. For football sakes, do and think of something.. its just heart breaking how they are playing now especially against big teams. Humiliating and embarrassing (its not easy being the only real madrid fan among your friends)


To end this blog entry lets just say last night hurts a lot.

No comments: