Sunday, April 12

Being a family man

A man cannot call himself a man if he doesn't spend time with his family - don corleone, godfather.

I have always adhered to the saying above. I have always pride myself of being a family man. i believe strongly in being a family man and adopted it as part of my many principles in life. god forbid the day i stop. principles creates personality and stature not the money, glamor, power and other material stuff. that is what i am trying to show and prove to my children by example.

So being a family man means getting up earlier than the wife (she slept late to finish those marvelous scrap-art book thing - the only time she has for herself) to change the kids diapers, bath the kids, feed the kids then ill do it. (the maid is on leave today actually). nonetheless, i try to fill up whatever is needed in the house and this family as the best i can. never stopped trying and never will. its a promise i keep to myself.

being a family man also means watching cartoons with zareef. so gtg.. 'shaun the sheep' is on (our routine cartoon morning weekends)

ps.. still new with blogspot. any suggestions and comments are welcomed.

No comments: