Sunday, April 26

Scrapperocks!

Here is some more layouts I did over the past few weeks. I just got the chance to upload the pics to the PC.

Brotherly love.. Just loved these pictures of my kids.. they look so cute. I know that although Zareef keeps bullying his sister, deep inside he still loves her.


The Beach Bum.. Here is a photo from ERC Treasure Hunt to Penang. Zareef was just starting to walk, and this is his first time playing by the beach. Loved the layout from Scrapbook etc. magazine, perfect for this picture.


Zareef's 12 months of smiles..
Capturing Zareef's smiles from innocent newborn smiles to
cheeky toddler smiles and laughs

More pics at my Scrapperocks! page

3 comments:

ZZ said...

I think we should get a huge scanner. so that all the colors come out exactly like the real stuff. trust me.. the pics does not justify the actual scrapbooks.

Pandai bini aku ber-art!!

Jessy Christopher said...

Cool pages!! Very nicely done, Maz!

Mazlina said...

thanks jessy.. still got a long way to go.. lots to learn!!