Sunday, August 2

Here are a couple of layouts I did. The first one is another layout of my girl..Zara. These pictures were taken during Zareef's 4th birthday party. She is just soo sweet when she smiles, really a heartwarmer.. :) I like how the reds match with her dress..


This layout is for Scrap-It-Lah August challenge. For this challenge, I did a layout of our New Year Eve's gathering at Faizal's house. Every year, we gathered together during New Year Eve and played cards and board games until wee hours in the morning. This year, we played Cranium, which was introduced by Shahrul. It was a fun game, especially when playing with our 'crazy' Shah Alam friends. These pictures were taken by non other than our friend Amru. He always took nice pictures (pro lah katakan..), so I always like to scrap his pictures.

For more pictures of the layouts, please visit my Scrapperocks! page.

1 comment:

ZZ said...

Cantik and merah for zara's layout. macam red riding hood.

Cranium LO is very cool. loved the way u captured how much fun we had.