Friday, August 21

An employees rant part III

Reading back my rant.. yes i sound a little too pissed. So i thought i should cool down (had more time and just got back from outstation) a little because i believe its damaging me more than the people i intend to. I just wanted to bare it out.

No more details needed.. cause i wrote it out and my intentions fulfilled although some without further elaboration. Instead of dwelling more on it.. i should focus on solutions. A real solution that will really fix the problem.... and not depending on others. I learned from experiences.. whats the managements problem, is also your problem but whats your problem, is your problem.

Things are in motion.. its just a matter of time before it will succeed. Insyallah .. I pray to God my/my familys life journey will have success and be in His graciousness in this lifetime and the life after.

2 comments:

The House of AZ said...

"you don't talk to me la!"

heheh...

ZZ said...

i believe i didnt say that to the boss...

'hello.. the best boss in the world, please dont talk to me.. pretty please with sugar on top' as i recall.