Monday, August 17

An employees rant

Note: We intend this blog to give a feel-good-feeling. Sorry this entry is not the case. Please ignore if it bores or depresses you.


It's been really rough at work this year especially this past few months. Things have just gone too far and things have crossed the line as i see it. Making amends or fixing the problem is no longer an option for me and that boat has sailed. Sorry dear colleagues - i cant fight anymore and there is no fire in me left.

One of my better attributes is my passion/semangat towards the things i appreciate/like and responsible for. But on the downside, when i am betrayed/abused/used/taken advantage/unfairly treated i will really be spiteful/vengeful/vindictive and finally heartbroken. That is just the way i am build up. I surely think most who knows me agree to this.

I have always dreamed of being the best engineer and putting a tremendous deal of effort in it. Even achieving things at a precedence level but of course no recognition or reward from the company (just pisses me off more because my pay grade + promotion is the same as or below real obvious deadwoods with no value to the company at all). Being the youngest Professional Engineer in the company history, the second youngest in the country, the 2nd youngest (youngest is a colleague of the same batch - but i got mine 3 months earlier) 500kV Authorized Person, the least service time to be a High Voltage Switching Engineer (highly technical position with paramount responsibilities but undoubtedly the suckiest job). Hell.. even my managers (senior of 10+ years experience) come to me for signatures to sit for their professional interview and sign off on their engineering drawings (should have asked for Rm500 a signature - market price).

Yes my signature is worth a lot - if i am submitting its like RM8000 a pop but i cant do that as i am bonded to the company and cant moonlight outside. People have approached me to just use my cert and willing to pay Rm2000 a month for nothing - but i just cant take that risk.

[As i am writing this, a colleague of mine called up (even before he said hello -i told him i knew i had to come to work, happens too frequently) to tell me the boss asked me to work this evening shift... see it sucks big time, as i am off and its considered as my rest day after night shift (for the past 3 months - i havent had my real 3 days straight rest day) . Furthermore i am just getting better from demam yg tak cukup rehat/tidur - yeah like they care. And the bosses have no balls to put everything in black and white but uses our colleagues to call us so that whatever happens they let go. Even though ur lying in the hospital bed they expect you to find a replacement and if you dont its your problem. Leadership TNB (my company) 101 - cover ur a*s, bunch of pus*ies and di*ks. ]

Due to this phone call and the piss off mood i am in right now, i am stopping here. Will write more, with more specifics of how my management and company are morons, idiots and as*wipes.

4 comments:

The House of AZ said...

kesian dia... don't worry, you'll leave them hanging nanti..

p.s. takut aa biler bozord marah..

ZZ said...

lets do it together. i'll figure something out soon

keesha said...

kesian u bozord.. takpelah.. im sure good things will turn out for you soon.. jgn migrate sudah yer!

K said...

i might as well say this now.. u'll be sorely missed (when u're gone). i have another 3 and a half years to go..