Thursday, September 17

Berat puasa



Its been a while since we posted anything. To make it up i want to post about my weight, a very heavy issue. Actually I cant wait to boast about it (i know its going to bite me back after raya).

Wohhooooo!!!! Officially I have lost around 5 Kg during this Raya month. I achieved my goal of 68kg (halal lah .2kg) from 73kg (sebelum ni rahsia/sulit/top secret/PNC/OSA). Dont have to congratule me cause that weight scale kembangkan diri ini secukupnya. Dont want to bangga diri terlebih sebab i dont think i can maintain it. Just wanted to gloat while i still can.

ps.. Kawan2 yg still struggling tu.. jgn jelessss!! and the pic above is authentic as it gets.

2 comments:

Mazlina said...

jangan raya nanti naik balik sudah.. haha

Anonymous said...

ye la tuh authentic..