Thursday, September 17

Muslims kids cant eat at Mcdonalds during Ramadan



Went to Mc'ds the other day (during Ramadan) cause the kids wanted to have their lunch while playing on the playground. During my order i told them i wanted the food for 'here' instead of 'to go'. They didnt let me (understandable sebab they will get in trouble letting me eat there) but i told them it was for my 2 and 4 year old kids and it was obvious cause i ordered 2 happy meals. They still didnt let me. I flipped but not all out sebab puasa mode. They said "kita ni melayu... nanti org cakap apa". I told them whats that got to do with me feeding my kids and insisting the kids wanted to eat here. Even had to guarantee if they got into trouble for it they can blame me and in addition to it a malay guy behind me was also pleading on my behalf. Seeing me all riled up, they reluctantly folded but with the tak puas hati look.

I dont know if i was being overboard and feeling too righteous but i just cant stand shallow people more sow shallow people that inconveniences my life. You expect me to feed my child sorok2 during puasa. I guess i could have avoided it all just by ordering 'to go' but having it there anyways but that way the shallow people wont see my point of view will they.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fight for your right! bukannya KAU yang nak makan..

kampung giler siut.. Kalau aku dah mengamuk giler beb.. Nak sangat take away, dengan manager McD tuh pun aku TAPAU!

So kalau budak2 melayu ponteng puasa nak makan kat rumah tak salah sebab dia coverline? AAAAARGHHHH!! Tensionnyer aku dengar cerita ni..