Wednesday, September 2

Hello from the wife

I am guilty of abandoning this blog for some time (and letting hubby take over), but I am not a big writer anyway, plus hubby tells the story better than I do :) I am glad that Ramadhan is here again (time flies so fast) and the kids are growing up right in front of our eyes. Zara learns to talk a few more words.. her favorite words now are "Ayyyyahhhhh", "Babangggg" and "Bibbbiikkk"... She has been calling everyone "Maammmaaa" before :0 Zareef is also growing smarter and more mischivieous, but is still sticky like glue. Hubby is still stressed up with his work, but still caring and 'semangat' as ever.. life is good so far, alhamdulillah.. we are grateful

We've been sending our Za & Za to Gymboree every Sunday now. Zara is attending the PlayGym while Zareef goes to Art and Music classes. Zara enjoys the PlayGym a lot. She is very active, but is attentive and follows instructions well. A bit of a mellow version of Zareef at her age.. :)) Zareef seems to enjoy his classes too, but we had difficulty in 'dumping' him to the teachers.. no parents are allowed in his class. So, being sticky as usual, we often have to bribe him with something so that he willingly walked into the class.. But all in all, Sundays are family time, much enjoyable by all of us.

Raya is around the corner, and it will be a moderate affair for the family. Bibik is going home this time, (she's so excited, she's been counting days even before Ramadhan.. I can imagine, if I did not see my children for more than a year, I'll be counting days too!!) so it will be me and hubby taking care of the kids, the house, the laundry and at the same time preparing for Raya. I know I know, most women do that everyday, but I am spoilt, having everything done by Bibik.. hehe.. I havent buy Raya clothes yet! For the first time in my life, I didn't tempah my baju raya before-hand and have to buy a ready-made one. Good luck with that, right? hehe.. The house also wont have any Raya uplift too. Most of the things are new (but looks old), anyway. (Plus with 2 active kids around, no use of buying new stuffs).

I did tons of new layouts.. mostly kids related. Here are some of the kids.. just for sharing... More pics in my Scrapperocks! blog. Lastly, wish everyone a blessed Ramadhan!

the kids playing in Shah Alam park
a pink one for Zara...
and a blue one for Zareef.
one for princess Zara..Our sweethearts..You're the man, Zareef!

2 comments:

Bo the Nerd said...

like the entry Maz..Aza too likes it.

ZZ said...

i like the entry too.. especially the author..