Tuesday, April 5

New Camera.. Nikon D7000


I mention things were cheaper in Mesia especially for electronics and camera. I always put my money where my mouth is (so i believe) so I bought myself a new Camera. A new Nikon D7000. It had great reviews from all the pro's and sites and it was dirt cheap in my opinion for the quality its giving. RM3350(body only) a deal breaker indeed compared to the prices here. Somehow I was lucky too cause the day I asked about it a G-1 Amcorp Mall the tauke smiled as said "u tahu org ka?? ini hari baru nikon suruh turun harga D7000". I berlakon macam tahu bagus je lah cause nanti mana tahu benda lain I can get cheaper.

Highlights of the camera is the video recording, the cmos sensor, 39 focus point, my menu, U1 + U2 user settings, motored (my D3000 takde motor so lens mahal2), size kecik but feel macam pro, all in all a bargain of things for the price paid. And better yet i think my 35mm f1.8 is a great partner with the d7000. I'm sooo happy with it I dont think i'll be needing to upgrade a camera in the next 5 years (biting my tongue a bit here).

So thanks Amru, Din and Fariz for giving me advise/cucuk me to buy it. A special thanks to Amru for suggesting the lens and teaching a few tips.

I'll try and upload a few pics later when I get real nice shots.

Oh yee... I just told the wife about it and she was cool about it. Who says you cant make everybody happy.... JIWANG CAMERA LAGI SEBENARNYA....

No comments: