Tuesday, April 5

New Look + Starting again

Its been a while since the last entry. I dont want to give lame stories or excuses behind it (and no... my absent posting is not due to the tragic 5-0 loss which many may think). But i do admit it was tragic. Patah hati sampai sekarang. Dah lah league macam nak kalah gakkk!!..

Soooo... moving on, I changed the look of the blog. Still not the look i'm looking for, if I have time i'll try to make it better but its just to show my initiative to blog again especially SHARING STORIES OF US TO FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

I just got back from Mesia and there were so many stories to share with them and I realized how much the people close to us care for our family. It kicked my blogging bum to get back to writing in a subtle way. I would try and make blogging a routine I promised myself.

So just to sum up what i did in Mesia:

  • Me Mom wasnt well, had to go to the hospital and spend time with her when she was home. I always try to keep my promise of taking care of the people I love/care, and My mom is among the top in the list. I always feel sad being so far away and hearing she is not well. My dad is getting old too and although he tries to show how fit he is, I know he is getting tired. I really do appreciate what my lil sis Wawa and Bibik taking care of them.
  • Visit Family and Friends - I tried to visit as many as I can. A week is not that long so I'm sorry if I didn't get a chance to meet some people. Had a blast and really felt happy to catch up with people. This the thing I miss most.





  • Eat - Food, food and more food. For the first few days I ate like there was no tomorrow but afterwards I just think I had an Overflow feeling and slowed down dramatically. You cant eat everything in the world (my thinking might defer from Wafi - but thats Wafi). Highlight food was the Kampung Gombak food, teh lapis, roti canai Raju & kueh teow FAM


  • Sight Seeing - KL seems to change a lot in a little time. Either that or I was just katak tempurung when I was there. Yeah I think I am a katak tempurung cause Genting pun tak pernah pergi. The drive to Genting was nice (thanks geng for bringing me), although it was a little run down, I think Genting is kinda nice. Changkat was also very nice too. I still can't stand that French guy being suprised to see a Malay in Changkat. U ingat Changkat tu kat Eropah ke?
  • Shopping - Did a little of this. Although KL is not as cheap as I remembered it was still affordable to buy stuff. Got stuff yg memang susah nak dapat in Melbourne like telekung, sejadah etc2. Electronics/camera pun murah in KL. Baju Benzema je tak jumpa. Sekarang dah menyesal tak beli. And thanks everybody that bought our family stuff. They love it.
Thats about it I think, I hope this entry will be among the many that will come. Thanks for visiting and do leave a comment (positive ones alright!!) especially if your family and friends.

No comments: