Sunday, April 10

Website Imigresen hampeh!

Hampeh tul website imigresen ni!!

The other day I had to do some stuff concerning the immigration department. I usually go to the Shah Alam branch in PKNS but I was staying at KD so I decided to check the site to go to the nearest branch instead. I looked at the site (as in the pic above) and was happy there is a branch in Subang Airport which was only 10-15 minutes from KD. Glad I dont have to go to Shah Alam which will take about 15-20 minutes more to get there.

Ahaaaaa!! there was the mistake. Assuming all things are tepat jitu dan efisyen doesnt really flow well when it comes to some stuff. When I got to the subang airport, it took me a while to find the exact location because there wasn't any immigration department (you can only see bekas2 paint colour imigresen - hijau buruk2 sikit). Dah lah dah kena bayar parking tak pasal2! Asked the guy at the stalls there where the immigration was he said "Dah lamaaa dah tutupp bang!!" while giving me the 'what kind of question was that' look. Stress giler!! To top it off I wasn't alone, there were 4 other families trying to locate the same "ghost" immigration department. After telling them they moved we shared resources and found out the nearest one was the Kelana Jaya branch in Plaza Glomac.

Pusing kiri lepas nampak Petronas was the directions I got from them. Beraper banyak Petronas daaa kat Kelana Jaya. Got lost obviously - Plaza Glomac besar babe! When I reached the branch I was happy to see not a lot of people. Queued up to get the borang and number. Brother yg jaga counter said "Encik, kat sini buat passport je... encik kena pergi pusat damansara". Ahhhhhh tension nye diri kuu time ni. Tambah lagi tension when I was leaving Plaza Gomac I had to pay again for parking.

Pusat Damansara was the worst, full of people and kerek je org kat counter. I had to wait 45 minutes just to get a number and ask about the forms. Sakit hati giler with the macha that jaga the counter, with every question i asked dia jawab "Tak payah - dont have to" eventhough I didn't even get to finish my questions. Rasa macam tumbuk je mamat tu. I looked at my number and I was like the 20th in line. Oklah I went down minum jap. Came up after 30 minutes... and walllaaaaa the que just moved by 1. Beautiful .. just beautiful!!! went down again for another 30 minutes. and yet again it moved by just 1. So based on this I will get serviced by midnight. I give up... it just smacked back all the frustration I had ever felt when running errands like this. So I just left and decided to think about it the following day. 'Rugi giler hari ku' was my first thought. Oh yee Parking lagi kena bayar! bestnya business parking ni

The next day went to Shah Alam and everything went perfectly. Really perfectly, it took less than 1 hour and I was out of there. So lesson learn, when all fails to go Shah Alam imigresen, if you want to go get a passport you can do it at Plaza Glomac branch (be sure of the location, jangan risau minyak sebab stesen petronas banyak), if you have the whole day to waste and want to feel insulted or treated like sh!t go to Pusat Damansara and the most importantly Subang Airport branch is the best sebab tak ramai orang and your always the first in line!!


1 comment:

Zidni said...

mmg hampeh malaysia boleh nih.