Thursday, October 22

Papa John's at Sunway Pyramid


Last night dinner was a delightful coincidence. We had a blackout in the evening so we decided to eat out and Zareef vetoed go to Sunway Pyramid. We agreed and I secretly wanted to eat at Papa Johns. It was due to open soon but i didnt know when.

To our surprise it was open and better still it was its first day. God graciously willed us to eat there. It made my day and I showed it by eating a little to much for my own good. The family especially Zareef enjoyed it too.

Papa Johns has this nostalgia touch on the wifey and me. When we were studying in the States it was our favorite pizza franchise. We have always admired its quality ingredients and additional sauces to the pizza and i can say it applied to most of our student friends. But somehow some of my friends here dont share my enthusiasm and say whats the fuss.

I think maybe its because we used to eat pizza every other day and appreciates the difference in one and another. Its just like nasi lemak, of course we can appreciate a better sambal, crispier anchovies and a more fragrant rice but i am guessing to a non-malaysian that doesnt eat that much nasi lemak its all the same.

2 comments:

Bo the Nerd said...

Can we choose the toppings?
Gonna get Aza to come & try it out after she gets better.

Brain Cell Killa said...

Papa John's... Hmm.. Yet to have Tony Roma's.. might give it a skip for this one...