Tuesday, April 20

Family Farewells

Note: I'm referring my mom siblings as nenek/atuk and my cousins as aunty/uncles more so for the kids.

Sob* sobbbb*... this is the hard part of leaving... saying good byes to the family. Last Saturday we went "All day atuk + neneks visit" on my side. Started by picking up Nek Fauziah in PJ, then visited Lola (my mom) + Atuk Jol + Aunty Wawa in KD. Then we headed of to my real kampung - Gombak to Nek + Atuk Langs +aunty Ecah nostalgic house not forgetting to eat all her food. Later on we went to Nek + Atuk Ngah's house meeting the buff uncle Afiq and aunty Tilla. Lastly visited Nelly (Nek + eli) with aunty angah and iza at Ukay perdana.

It was a very fulfilling day not to mention satisfying (but wished i can meet more cousins). But our happiness was bitter sweet realizing we are leaving them behind. Isskk...ishkkk tissue pleeasseee. But the gist of it, they are always there to support us in our decision to migrate, we are surely loved and will be sorely missed. So i cant write much about it cause it'll make me sad. So enjoy the pics.

btw.. Nelly was asking me if i have single friends to introduce to Angah (25 years old). The above pics with black checkers shirt. Anybody interested?? Promo baiknyaa ni angahh.

3 comments:

erynhisham said...

abg ain...mm think again.
i don't know whose writing actually.sbb kt bwh tu posted by ZZ.
haha promote baiknya huh!hahaha.if i show this to mama.sure mama will smile.apela abg ain ni.hugs and kisses to the kids especially to my avatar hero,zareef.

ZZ said...

soo abg ain dah list down at least 5 candidates... tell me how u want to meet them... yg hensem dulu ke yg alim dulu kee.. ke yg muka selipar angah suka

erynhisham said...

5 candidates...???wow that's many!i thought u and mum were only playing around.hahaha.abg ain...it's up to u actually.we just 'meet'ing je kan!xpn better u ask mama la.mama decide better.