Wednesday, April 21

Karaoke nightt

I still remembered in NY when I asked a friend if there were any karaoke joints that doesnt sell alcohol. His reply was "I dont believe people will karaoke without being drunk". I think Malaysians beg to differ cause its one of our favorite past times. Well not me but most of us anyway and maybe the wife (she is so in denial about singing). "Ala malu laahh.. tak nak ahh" will always be the initial ice breaker. Give her the mic and she might not let it go.

I have never understood the syok-ness of karaoke but I really had fun last weekend. Its more of being in the company of great friends and letting out your inner music soul while acting out retarded. Shahrul and Su without a doubt was really up to the task with the dancing and gaya2 meneran- seems like they had planned ahead with the song choice and practiced at home. Wafi was wafi.. doing nothing is entertaining enough but if you add food (in this case the popeyes chicken) to the picture its better than seeing people drunk. Jal was also sporting and god damnnn he does look like on of the alleycats not to mention his voice - sampaikanlah salammm cintaaku padanyaa broo!!!

Hope everybody else had a great time like i did. Maybe next time more people can join in. Emmm looking back.. I understand why my friend said people only karaoke when they are drunk.

2 comments:

*Jilly* said...

bestnye! rugi tak dpt join.

Shahrul said...

haha...that was really nothing bro...U shud be at some of our other previous karaoke sessions..panjat meja, kerusi, dinding, member dan apa saja yg boleh di panjat..dancing..lompat..mosh pit..joget..just acting as stupid n retarded as we can without giving a care..its all about fun without a care and singing without the bakat!..haha..bila next session?