Monday, April 19

The string of farewells has started...

I still can't believe that last Friday was my last day at the office!! I still think that I am coming to work today. It is exciting, but also sad to leave the office where I spent almost 7 years of my life. You can find work everywhere, but the friends that you bonded with are irreplaceable. I know some of them in college, and the circle keeps growing with the new hires coming in. The geos really have a close knit circle, and nothing can beat that!

Last Thursday, the department threw me a farewell party at Tupai2. It has been a long time since we've been there, so it was great to have the party there. The theme is pink and white, no wonder why lah. Three tableful of us, from geos and our comrade engineers. Our table, the VVIP table, ordered plenty of yummylicious food. It was really a feast! Here are some pictures..

Waiting at the lobby
Posing in front of the restaurant
Giving a farewell speech.. didn't know what I was talking about.. hehe
Everyone in pink.. Thanks for being so sporting!
Group photo of everyone!

Later, Nana, after all the trouble of getting lost (almost to Bangsar), 'surprised' me with this beauty cupcakes!!! It was very pretty, all pinkish purplish affair, very girly! Even after the heavy lunch, we can still eat some cupcakes! yummy!

The lovely cupcakes.. GOOD LUCK MATE!
The girls posing with the cupcakes..

The party didn't end there... The next day, which is my last day, we celebrated Nana's birthday at Secret Recipe AvenueK. It was supposed to be a surprise party for Nana, but Nana being cheeky knew about it beforehand. Well, we had fun anyway, this in time purple and lavender. Yeah, we geos coordinate in color! haha..

with the birthday cake..
Everyone squeezing in...

A few more pictures in the office.. spent the whole day bidding friends farewell.. Here is with my close friend, Amy, my mentor and best friend, plus the person getting all my mess :) Amy, even within this short period knowing you, I really really enjoyed your company. Really gonna miss our morning 'meetings'. Hope you'll do OK with work, with Ainul being a new addition to the group.

Take care, all! Hope to see you again in the future.. our company is small, we surely will cross paths again! :)

1 comment:

ijannina said...

oh you are migrating dear? good luck & all the best. you surely will excel like always! enjoy:)