Monday, November 23

Late night hangouts

Late nights is my time for socializing. I really love the fact that I can chill out with my friends until the wee hours in the morning while enjoying good food and sharing stories (more like bad-mouthing other ppl or cracking jokes).

But the best part is my very understanding wife. I really love her for this. She doesnt mind me hanging out at nights. This is very veryyy cool of her. I even brag this fact to other friends. All married man with tight leashes are naturally jealous. I'm guessing shes cool about it because i get stressed out at work a lot and I do my part in the house especially being a dad to the kids. I also learned to make everybody happy first - bawak taman, makan pizza ke, mandikan budak2 or anything before I go out.

Here are some pics from my lousy camera phone where I went out with my best buddies Shahrul and Wafi at Williams (Wafi's favorite stall). Anybody who has been to Williams (nama kedai takde but people call the place Williams cause its the name of its big fat owner), the place is really lousy (tepi longkang, smelly, lipas and all that) but the food it really good. The portions are big even though a little pricey but really good value for the money. The menu is ever changing and different. Since Wafi goes there all the time, Williams will always entertain us. Giving us ideas on what to order or making special dishes for us. He never says no to what we ask for. Just look at my Teh o'. I asked for the biggest glass. If it was beer people might mistaken it for October Fest.





7 comments:

Mazlina said...

itula.. bagus kan ada understanding wife.. hahahah.. but you're right.. u need some guy time.. your futsal time.. we're lucky to have close friends.. hehe

Shahrul said...

Kata Williams:

"Ha nak order apa nasi,mee,pasta, daging,ayam,kambing,seafood?"

"Amik Air-Dry Mee sedap dgn Beef Bacon and Ayam Pandan..taruk cili padi mesti terangkat"

"Amik Naan Old Amsterdam, dalam ada cheese dan cicah dgn butter and caramel"

Wafi "Williams Sharholder" Fizi = OK try lah

Shahrul said...

Yes..i know how it feels to have an understanding wife(haha)..

In this types of occasions i try my very darnest to make it..dun be malas or buat buat sibuk to not make it..if not mmg tak jadi apa..cause good companies are hard to find..(BELL oh BELL!)

Topic ranges from family, football, friends, futsal and anything that starts with F like the F**k*d up malaysian govt, politics and bureaucracies. And also each of our Froffesional working lives.

So bila nak lepak lagi? Nak atau tak saje!

Brain Cell Killa said...

well said and played Zul. btw, 2nd pic tuh, what's that? byk semcm je cili tuh...

Mazlina said...

mee kerinting ala rambut wafi masak pedas + ayam rasa rendang... cili bagi kick power nye. RM20

Shahrul said...

Have to make a point to go to these late night hang outs. If not memang jadi distant.

Kata Williams:

"Ha nak order apa nasi, mee, pasta, noodle, daging ,ayam , kambing, seafood, nan cheese, roti, roti canai, ?"

"Amik "Air-Dry" Mee, sedap dgn Beef Bacon and Ayam Pandan..taruk cili padi utk tambah flavour je."

"Amik Naan Old Amsterdam, dalam ada cheese dan cicah dgn butter and caramel. Manis manis memang sedap"

"Kalau tak sedap, boleh pulang balik"

Wafi "Williams Shareholder" Fizi = OK try lah

ZZ said...

Shahrul... memang sebijik betul lah conversation replay kau.

either kau memang into makanan or you have a great memory.

Patutlah kau pandai kutuk org, kau selalu ingat time diorang poyo