Friday, November 6

Scrapperocks to see Real Rocks!

It's been a while since my last entry in this blog. My hubby accused me of abandoning this blog, and he's the only one updating it, which is quite true.. heheh.. Sorry dear, been busy with Scrapperocks! lah.. will try to be update more often.

I am off to a field trip at Borneo (Labuan & Miri) this Sunday. It's been a long long time since my last field trip, which is way before I had Zareef. After years and years working in front of computer, I forgot how it is to be a REAL geologist. So, this trip will be a great refresher for me. Sorry dear for abandoning the family again. I appreciate your willingness for me to go study rocks at the expense of leaving the family for a week. I'll be back before you know it. I'm sure the kids will be fine without me as you're a great daddy :))

Before I leave, here's a couple of my latest layouts.. both of the pearls of our life..

Transformers... MTMTE
Zareef's favorite in the whole world (for now). He has 2 transformers, Bumbleebee and Long Haul. He watched both movies hundred times, played online games, even named his shirts robot names, according to the colors. He tells stories about robots, everything robots. When he doesnt want to do stuff, he will say "Robot tak makan", or "Robot tak tido", or "Robot tak mandi". But when he's hurt, and complained to me, I will say "Robot mana sakit". haha

Our Cute Little Cubs
Here's a couple of pics taken at Amru's Enchanted Forest Studio. They just looked so cute in their tiger outfits with the life-size tiger prop.

1 comment:

nina said...

hi maz dear, where did u get the shoot? I ada plan nak do the same thing for my baby (you know sth like a.geddes poster) but tak jumpa tempat.