Sunday, December 20

Celebrating 6 wonderful years Part II


As a response to my wifes lovely post and to make you all readers vomit more (out of mushiness), I would like to share the few things she says that really makes her my ultimate and only woman, yes she is MINE!!:

  1. Realizing my limited budget, I bought her a nice but not grand gift. I told her I wished I can afford a better gift. Her response was "When you can afford better gifts it would not be as meaningful as what you are sacrificing for me now... I prefer it this way a lot more"
  2. We married very young with what little savings I had working (intending to get married) during my studies and prepared everything ourselves for it. Going to other friends grand weddings I told her that our wedding was really simple by comparison. Her response was "Our wedding was special to me cause you worked harder and did everything yourself"
  3. My mom teased me of not giving enough love to the kids. Hearing that she said "Nobody can give more love than what Ain is currently giving"
  4. Hypothetically, I asked her about an oversea job. It was good money but the family had to stay back. She was really uncool with it and got mad. She said "Whats the point if we dont stay together"

Her values and priority about family even amazes me (her 6 year old partner). One thing I can be sure as the rising morning sun is her unconditional never ending love towards me and the kids. For that I hail you and love your ever so dearly.

3 comments:

niSamiR said...

sweet;)

Anonymous said...

salam,
ain, my dear son..you've never touched my heart so much until now.....mama doakan both of you be together forever...amin

Zidni said...

chewah.. bozord & mazz!!! phewitt