Sunday, December 20

Celebrating 6 wonderful years...

Happy 6th anniversary, sayang!! Thank you for the wonderful and happy years together. I can't imagine my life without you in it and am so very grateful for having you and the kids to light up my life.

OK, warning!!! If you cant stand corniness and mushy2ness, please don't read any further!!

I have to say that I am so lucky to have him as my husband. He is a very responsible, understanding and very loving husband. He is really the kind that would do anything for me and the family. He would do a lot of things just to impress me.. Here are a few examples in random order:

1) He is working hard to buff up just so that I will like him more. (You know I love you, regardless!)
2) He reads all Twilight series books so that he can understand my obsession over Edward Cullen and maybe wanna be like him. (OK, Edward does not exists in real world.. nobody's perfect! But you're my version of Edward Cullen! OK- don't puke yet, people!)
3) He wants to pick up a hobby so that we can do things together. Since I am into scrapbooking, he thinks that getting into photography and learning to take better pictures will make me happy. (Of course, I am really happy and touched that he wants to do this!)
4) This is the most important.. he really takes care of the kids, more than what most husband do. And he really love doing it. For that, I am very grateful.

That's only a few.. I dont want to make people puke out of these mushiness.. heheh.. I just want to point out how really grateful I am.. I may take things for granted sometimes, but deep inside I really care and appreciate everything you did. Happy Anniversary dear!

Here is just a snippet of our years together.. since the early college years to now.. that's almost 10 years!

The early days.. 2000..
2001
Right before graduation.. 2003Our wedding.. 2003Our hero was borned.. 2005Bandung.. 20062006Raya 2006Raya 2007 .. pregnant with Zara..2007Dinner & Dance 2007.. Us with our little humpZara is here! 20082008Raya 2008Tioman 2008Reunion dinner.. 2008Our family @ 2008Mr & Mrs Joker.. 2008Zara's 1st birthday.. 2009Zareef's 4th birthday.. 20092009Us now.. and foreverp/s: I love you so much!

2 comments:

Aida said...

Hi Maz, Aida Purdue here. Love your pics. Lawa betul picture yg last2 tu. From college till now muka you tak berubah banyak la.. Still cun! Hehe..

Zidni said...

Sweet couple! hehe.. keep it up you two... plenty more years to come