Thursday, June 18

Houston trip - part 2

Class ended early today, but have to wait for a colleague who car-pool with me to go back to our hotel. So I have half an hour to kill, what else to do than writing on your blog? haha.. The class was OK, enjoyed the exercise and learned something new too (that's supposed to be my main purpose here). It's the middle of first week already, and am enjoying myself here (but it'll be better if my family is here). I'm still getting used of driving the car on the other side of the road, and also driving a big car (anything here is big compared to my myvi back home!). I am driving a Dodge Avenger (not that big but still intimidating). I am really bad at parking after driving myvi, which have the smaller turning radius.. hehe

Planning to check out a couple of scrapbook stores today. This is the chance to use the GPS tool I rented. Hopefully, we won't get lost! Very excited about it, but afraid that I will be tempted with all the beautiful and hopefully cheap SB stuff!!!

OK.. gtg.. will continue later!

3 comments:

ZZ said...

Enjoy and be safe. kaki scrapperocks tul!

niSamiR said...

sorry la maz if i'm quite a bit late...anyway class ape u attend??related to ur job ke mmg u re now furthering ur study>

Mazlina said...

oh nisa.. this is just training.. school for 2 weeks.. best training sebab takyah pk pasal keje.. for a while, and dapat enjoy guna duit company.. ha ha!