Thursday, June 18

Houston trip - part 3

Today, my mother and I remembered to bring our camera along. We just went to Hobby Lobby, and had dinner at Outback Steakhouse. Read my Scrapperocks! blog for more info on what I did in Hobby Lobby...hehe. Anyway, here are some pictures of me and my mom, especially for my hubby and the kids.. :)

My bed.. one of the bed in our room.. my mom has exactly the same one besides mine.


Outside Outback Steakhouse.. steak is no fun without hubby, who is a big steak fan..


Our rental car.. Dodge Avenger.. not bad lah


4 comments:

Nilla said...

Wow, looks like you are having fun, enjoy!! Hugs Nilla

ZZ said...

Steaks + french onion soup + sunny side eggs. luv it!

sk8trboy said...

bozord, maz posing atas katil tuh sebab dia "rindu" kau...

ZZ said...

so aku pun kena posing atas katil nak balas rindu lah. mesti org lain semua muntah!!!