Monday, July 13

Got BIG problem here!

I found this picture of Zareef who looked so 'tak puas hati' (unsatisfied) over something.. perfect for Scrappin Kids July challenge, which is to capture our kids' unpleasent moments. We were outside playing at our lawn. I can't remember exactly why he was so grumpy as he always has that face on him, especially when he didn't get his way. My guess is that he just picked a fight with Zara, we scolded him, and then he went merajuk.. heheh..

This layout is a very simple one, but I like the bright colors, and how it contrast with Zareef's darker mood. I also just love the lion stickers, aren't they cute? It fits the theme, as when he's mad, he sometimes growled like a lion. :) The title really deserved the main attention.. to highlight Zareef's favorite words when he needs our attention..

"Oh Mom, I got BIG problem here!!!"

3 comments:

Muslimah Perth said...

lovely :). so creative la u maz.

ZZ said...

my little lion cub!! Good description of our mooddy son.
love the lay out but how come i feel theres hundreds of moments yg muka dia lagi tak puas hati.

Mazlina said...

yeah.. there are more moody pics of him.. remember the layout.. "why so serious?" hehe.. will scrap more of his moody faces for sure!!