Saturday, July 4

Scrap The Girls July Challenge

After 2 weeks of scrapping hiatus, I feel like I lost my 'juice' at first. It took me a while to organize my thoughts and have the creativity flowing again. I know that I want to do this Scrap the girls challenge, which is a color challenge. You have to use the color pallets as below in your layout. Love the colors.. so girly.. :)


I did a layout of this photo of a few days old Zara, which was taken by our friend Amru. The photo is like screaming to be scrapped. Just loved the way she is captured in this photo, so angelic and serene.. Thus, I made this simple layout to capture the precious moment.. newborns are just so adorable, don't you think?

Baby's first love.. Zara's first few days..



5 comments:

Muslimah Perth said...

love it maz. cantik gile :)

ZZ said...

angelic and serence.. the perfect words to describe my baby zara

iza said...

so sweet, all the swirls, the flowers, the color.ur baby sooo cute...

Shyra said...

Hi Mazlina! What a sweet LO..it definitely fits for a girl's LO..Anyway, nice meeting u at SC's crop party yesterday..Hope we can meet again one day, InsyaAllah Take care! :)

Chowchow said...

This is so pretty Maz. Love it!