Tuesday, July 21

Karim Benzema is my new football hero

I have always adored Zidane and since the world cup finals 2006 i have missed watching him play very very dearly. Never fails to lift my spirits up especially when I am down, pissed off and stressed out (always makes me forget all the stupid stuff somehow). I have been trying to find a new football hero that will take the same effect on me. Yes it may sound 'poyo' or weird but it is an important part of my boring life. I believe i have finally found one. He is......

KARIM BENZEMA
with my no.1 hero Zidane

I can tell you all the reasons why i like him (its been a while 1 year plus) and try to convince others he is the man to watch but that will take forever. I'll take my time with it but i just want to make it official to all that Karim Benzema is my new hero. I dont want people saying 'dah menang award itu ini baru nak cakap your hero' or anything yang akan membakar jiwa bolaku. To me his the best attacker since the great Ronaldo gemuk (at his prime.. not time dia gemuk). If he keeps on doing what his doing (being in real madrid helps a lot), he can surpass all the strikers that i know and admire. That is what i am waiting for.

So lets all sit back and enjoy the show. Monsieur Benzema you may begin...

ps.. I bet my pitiful TNB salary he can win the Ballon D'or in the coming years.

3 comments:

Mazlina said...

masya allah semangat betul dia!! bagus jugak la.. dulu time zidane main excited tak ingat.. hahah.. sampai terlebih semangat.. kita tgk benzema camne pulak..

ZZ said...

bila jersey benzema nak start jual ni.. dah start berangan dah ni!

m afnanz said...

jurys still out. but promising player. ballon d'or coming years anatara kareem, kaka, ronaldo, messi and oshea...haaa.watchout.