Monday, May 4

Beach dudes

Yey! I managed to create one more layout on Sunday, making the total layouts created during the long weekend to 3. I am taking up one of the Scrappin Kids Fiesta challenge, which is a color challenge. I can only use red, yellow, aqua blue, green and kraft. Well, back to basic! :) I have never used these combinations before but don't you think it's nice?

I found these bright and cheerful papers at Papier and remembered this challenge. So, I thought that I would give it a try. It's an odd combinations for me but I think it turned out OK. These pictures are from our recent trip to Awana Kijal. The family was accompanying me for my HUET (helicopter training). :))


For more pictures, please visit my Scrappperocks! Gallery

1 comment:

ZZ said...

i had fun too.. especially dapat keluar kl