Saturday, May 23

World's Best Mama

Here is a layout I did for Scrap-It-Lah May challenge. The challenge is to scrap about your mom, or about being a mother. The only condition is to have some form of journaling. So, it can be a layout or a mini album or anything you can think of. I am still experimenting with different techniques, and here I played around with 3D embellishment. I like how the frame turned out.

I am not good with words, so I adapted a poem from www.poemsource.com by Joanna Fuchs as part of the journaling. Here's how the poem goes...

Mama, you're a wonderful mother,
So gentle, yet so strong.
The many ways you care
Always make me feel I belong.

You're a source of comfort;
You're my cushion when I fall.
You help in times of trouble;
You support me whenever I call.

I love you more than you know;
You have my total respect.
If I had my choice of mothers,
You'd be the one I'd select!

Everyday, I try my best to be
A mother like the mom you were to me.

By Joanna Fuchs


9 comments:

Naddy said...

Nice LO... so sweet... and nice meeting you today :)

Chowchow said...

Beautifully done Maz. Love all the little details.

It was great meeting you today. Thanks for coming and we would def love to see more of you in the coming days!

Mazlina said...

yes.. same here.. really great to finally meet you both! am excited to do more scrapbooking and learn new things from you guys!

Jessy Christopher said...

Hi Maz!! That is such a lovely LO about ur mum!! Lovethe poem too, good one!

Nilla said...

Wow, this is so beautiful! Colours, design everything! Love it! It was nice meeting you today! Hugs Nilla (another Adam Lambert fan)

niSamiR said...

cantekkkknyeee maz....cute sgt tuuuu..:D

iza said...

gorgeous page mazlina.love it...

Mazlina said...

Thanks ladies.. :)

FJ said...

My darling daughter...you've always been creative since you were a kid....i love very much both scrapbook you did for me...they are just fantabulous. Thank you for being such a darling daughter and i love you sooo much...really, you are in my heart always.