Sunday, May 24

Smartie Pants!

IQ's are suppose to show you how smart you are. I'm still very skeptical about it but i am interested to know my real IQ (actually how smart I am). So i decided to play around with a free IQ internet test. The link results are as posted below (still in doubt of its accuracy and what kind of intelligence are really being measured.. tapi score ok so kena publish lah kan!).

I have met a lot of morons in my life and a few real smarties. I admire smart ppl especially women (thats why i married the smartest one i know). But as i get older i realized smart ppl have to pick it up a notch to excel. You have to grab success and being smart can help but to what extend. Other traits are more prominent ('loyalty'=@ss kissing works wonders.. especially here) in the real world.

In my experience (what little i have), what you know or what you can do doesn't really get you that far and what i believe you should deserve. Just look at our leaders for example (mind boggling how stupid they can get). i guarantee, tens of thousands of ppl are smarter than our leaders. I also bet some of you have idiots as bosses (i can write till tomorrow how i can prove my bosses idiocy).

Certain cultures/society when you imagine big guns (be it politician, corporate leaders, business men) it is automatically associated with being smart. I personally dont see it happening in ours. It all boils down to merit (yeah same old story). I pray and hope this will happen in my lifetime.


IQ Test
Free-IQTest.net - IQ Test

4 comments:

The House of AZ said...

woo hoo.. I rocked!

but you're right, it's meaningless when we're still ranked below so many idiots...

K said...

ditto

K said...

ditto. btw score aku 141 lol.

sk8trboy said...

aku genius 160+.. dia tak bagi higher score than that sebab orang yang IQ 180-200 takkan nak mengarut buat IQ test online...