Friday, May 1

Tonsils + labour day = working night shift.

Tonsils hurt like a bit$h. Especially when there are white patches (nanah/pus). I've been bed-ridden from last monday until this morning due to the high fever and body ache resulting from it. I can't seem to swallow anything without pain. Not even my own spit.

I suspect its a bacterial infection. my theory is i ate some leftovers without heating it properely. i guess when ur sick its the only thing u think about (how u got sick) apart from taking pictures of my tonsil every couple of hours. i wanted at first to put a picture here of my tonsils to show just in case if ppl at office asks. (yes ..eveything at the office is always being scrutinized even ur mc's- thats how suck it is in the office) but thought it'll just gross ppl out.

Body ache is nearly gone and you know how i'm going to celebrate. by going to my bloody stupid job tonight. Yes tonight = night shift on a long public holiday weekend. Labour day my as$. Its not even my actual shift. i have to cover for somebody. aint that icing on the cake. More icing (bagi tinggi baiknye cake), the wife isnt all that thrilled about it either. Either shes pissed because im sick and have to work or i dont spend enough time during holidays especially when there were a lot of plans this weekend. i wish its the former.

My dad insisted me to go to a wedding tomorrow (one of those very few that his side is coming here). wish i can make it (never wanted to dissapoint my dad) . Promised shahrul .. that we are going to shania's aqiqah too. i just hope i dont miss out anything tomorrow by sleeping all day. i guarantee u zareef/zara wont be thrilled to stay all day in the house. I hate missing out on family and friends stuff cause i had to work during holidays being very social and all (poyo sikit).

Kesimpulannya.. here is a perfect example of why i really hate my job. everybody who are close to me knows i hate my job. i asked to be reassigned (the first to ask but the last to be entertained). nobody to replace was the answer. yes.. its that shitty that nobody wants to work there. Trying to be gratefull (alhamdulillah at least ada kerja)... tapi sabar je lah (tempat cari makan - mama pesan).. bond is nearly over ( 1 year plus) and things are in motion. Hope everything will turn up as plan. Insyallah.

9 comments:

Mazlina said...

yey.. ain takyah keje malam nih.. thanks dan!

ZZ said...

HOORAAAYYY!!!!
cant shout it yet(tonsils) so im writing it here.
got a call from a friend saying i dont have to work tonight. penat je aku *itching. fyi, it could have been me. so my work still sucks.

Jessy Christopher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessy Christopher said...

Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

ZZ said...

Thank you teacher. Doa teacher is always a great blessing.

sk8trboy said...

rilek aa zord.. aku pun menyambut hari BEkerja semalam..

ZZ said...

yeah... you are right. got to rilex.
kesian kau kerja semalam ..tapi kau sakit gak ke or kena ganti org gak ke semalam?

Kirah said...

get well soon Bozordddddddddddddd.

sk8trboy said...

kita semua pernah kena dude.. except abang kau (lim).. pasal tu semua nak klua..