Thursday, May 28

Scrapbook crazy!

I googled Scrapbook stores near my hotel, and this is what I found; around 11 stores within 25 miles radius!!!! (And this is not including craft stores like Hobby Lobby). There are 11 stores, 20-45 minutes drive from the hotel!! That is about the drive from my house to Papier to Scrappingville. Which one to go? Which one is the best? And most importantly, what to buy? I am sure they have a giga variety of stuff compared to the stores in Malaysia. I will go scrappercrazy over there!!!

Nadhrah will help me list down 'things to buy', especially what kind/brand of tools to buy. She said to buy stickers, rub-ons, papers, etc.. not really helping dear! :)

Mama, if you're reading this, please make sure I don't go overboard! hehe..


Houston.. here I come!

3 comments:

Nilla said...

Bring extra suit cases:-) Have a great trip! Hugs Nilla

Muslimah Perth said...

when r u going maz? have fun :)

Mazlina said...

i'm going in 2 weeks sheri.. cant wait.. heheh.. cuma sedih la tinggal the kids (n hubby of couse)..