Thursday, May 28

Scrapbook Friends

Today, I met with some scrappies in EM. I didn't know that they are serious scrappers like me and they are in the same department as me! Nadhrah was there too, so we had this sharing session where they showed their masterpieces. I didnt bring mine as I am not aware that they are bringing their work. But what a lovely collection of mini albums and layouts! Shahrul, our mini album diva, stunned us with her beautiful and gorgeous darcy code albums. She is truly a master!!! She needs to give tutorial to us!!

There was also a couple of Aussie ladies, who are Lili's scrapbooking friends. One of them owns a scrapbook store in her home (how cool is that? She is pregnant with her sixth child!). We had fun chatting and looking at the albums and layouts. And of course, shopping! Nadhrah brought some stuffs from her store so I was tempted and bought a sanding block and a couple of journaling pens (I dont have one OK). We had a quick lunch at Convention Center after that.

It was exciting to know a lot of people through scrapbooking. It is really a good way to get-together and become closer to your friends. We want to plan for our own crop party and maybe ask Nadhrah or Shahrul to teach a class! Really excited! Can't wait for tomorrow night, when I can scrap in peace!

For pictures and more stories, visit Nadhrah's blog here. Hope to do more things together with the girls!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was nice to get together. Planning to organise fun crop soon before i meletup. Surely wait for u after u come back from School!