Saturday, May 9

Mother's Day Tributes

We are grateful to spend time with our beloved moms today. We had early Mother's Day lunch at One Utama yesterday with my mama n family. Mak Su and Nadirah was there too! (Lama tak jumpe). We had a simple lunch at Pizza Milano, where we had pizzas and pastas. But we had a great time (although Zara initially throwed tantrum and wants to guling2 on the floor - turns out that she's hungry.. )

Mama...or nenek... thank you for everything you have done to me and family. I am not good with words, as no words can describe my gratitude. Thank you for your patience, your hardwork, your caring and your unconditional love. I love you so much, mama.

The Zazamazu.. with the suprise gift from Zareef...(ayah bought it senyap2).. very lovely picture frame.. thanks dearests!


Me with mama, mak su, nadirah & princess zara...


the zazamazu with my bros man and haziq

with my beloved mama....


Right after that, we went to Lola's house (my mother-in-law insisted on calling her Lola, which she said is grandma in spanish). We had 2nd lunch there; atok graciuously cooked meehoon soup for us (thank you atuk!). I made her a simple Mother's Day card ( I hope she likes it).

Mama or Lola...thank you for all your unconditional love that you've shown us. We are blessed to have you in our life. We love you so much!!

The glamorous lola holding the card..


Happy Mother's Day to our moms, nenek and lola..and all other mommies out there!!

No comments: