Sunday, May 10

Zareef's gifts to me..

Just like last year, Zareef create some wonderful Mother's Day gifts at school. There is no mini concert like last year, which I enjoyed really much. His class sang to us moms a few songs, which include the famous Ibu, engkaulah ratu hatiku.. They were very cute! Anyway, this year, he made he a card complete with his picture, a paper flower and stryrofoam love. I am so touched by all his efforts. He keeps saying Happy Mother's Day Mom, I love you so much! Siapa tak cair? (He calls me Mom everytime we converse in English.. something he picked up at shool, I guess).

I love you Zareef and Zara.. you complete my life!

3 comments:

ZZ said...

jeles lah macam ni!!! i demand the same treatment for fathers day

niSamiR said...

alahaii..so cute...

Muslimah Perth said...

bestnye dpt hadiah dr ank, kn maz? so sweet :)